Hello Little Miss Jo Jo,
I had such a wonderful three day weekend. Daddy got to stay here with us Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night. It was really good to get to spend so much time with him. I really miss getting to see him everyday. We do talk on the phone several times a day but it just isn't the same. Saturday evening, your Nana and Papa came to visit us. They brought really good hamburgers and really good candy(I am a sucker for chocolate, maybe you will be too!!!). On Sunday Tracy and Ken stopped by to bring a very special gift for our room. It is a beautiful glass figure of a mommy holding a baby. I have it up in our room. I am planning on putting it in your room when we get home. We also had a visit from Your Uncle Zach and Aunt Stacy who brought your brothers up here to visit for a long time. On Monday your Mema came to visit and brought chocolate chip cookies and lemonade (my favorite snack). Uncle Zach and Aunt Stacy came back here on Monday to bring your brothers to Daddy and also to bring me chicken spaghetti!!!! I really enjoyed getting to spend time with everyone this weekend. I am getting totally spoiled. We have such a wonderful family Tater. I know that you are going to love being a part of it as much as I do. =)
This week is a big week for us. You are having a heart sonogram on Wednesday and I am having Maternity Pics taken on Thursday. A friend that I used to go to school with is coming up here on Wednesday and Thursday to take pictures for everyone on the antepartum floor with us. I am very excited to get to do them. I am also going to be making you a lavender pillow in my Tuesday group.
We are on week number 4, that means 5 weeks to go. The time has gone by a lot quicker than I imagined it would. I will be glad when we can be on bedrest at home. I really miss seeing your Daddy and your brothers everyday. Before long we will be a family of 5. I will be so happy on that day. I will be even happier when we all get to be home together.
I better go now. I will write again soon.
Love,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well little miss Tater Jo Jo... Sounds like mommy had a wonderful weekend with a lot of visitors and a bunch of yummy foods! That is so awesome! I was just talking to your mommy today about how I couldnt believe how quickly you will be here... time has really seemed to fly and I am glad it seems that way to mommy too!
I love you my sweet little niece.
Aunt Kim
Dear Jolianne,
Papa and I did have a good time visiting with Mommy and Daddy. I was really hoping to feel you kick, didn't feel that but I did hear your heartbeat! Very happy about that! Pretty soon the state fair will be starting up and maybe Aunt Tanya will bring you some really nourishing treats like Fried Butter and Fried Peaches and Cream! Yum! "Crystal, I'm so glad that your getting pregnancy pics! I was wondering how we were going to work that out! Jolianne, someday Daddy will tell you the story about just How Far he had to walk to to laundry when you and Mommy were in the hospital! It wasn't 5 miles in the snow...but it was 3 buildings and 12 floors up! So be sure and give him props when you're a teenager and he repeats the story a lot!
We love you lots!
Nana and Papa
Post a Comment