Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Week 31

UPDATE:
They went ahead and did your measurement sonogram tonight. You weigh 3 lbs and 12 oz. You are measureing at 50% which is average. Your head is still measureing a little small, but this time it was only two weeks behind. Last measurement it was 3 weeks behind. You are growing bigger and bigger. I got to see your sweet little face tonight. (Most of the time you are hiding from me like a silly girl.) You have the cutest little pouty lips. You looked like you were blowing mommy a kiss. I was so good to see you this evening.

Wow, I can't believe it is week 31. Time has gone by a lot faster than I thought it would. Only 3 weeks left in the hospital. I ordered two books to read to you at night before we go to bed. They are both Fairy Tale Classic books. I figured I would start reading to you now so that maybe you will enjoy book time when you are born.

This week you are around 3.3 pounds and 16 inches long and you are heading for a growth spurt. You can move your head from side to side and you are starting to plump out as fat begins to accumulate underneath your skin. You are moving around like crazy. Every time I have a sonogram the doctor says that you get an A+. You practice your breathing and swallowing and sucking motions inside the womb so that you will be a master when you are born!!

This weekend your brother Ronnie is coming to spend the night with us. He is very excited. Every time I talk to him he lets me know he is doing a count down. I will really enjoy getting to spend some time with him. Before long we will all be home together, one big happy family!!!

Love you bunches,
Mommy

3 comments:

Nana and Papa said...

Praise the Lord! This is such good news not only that little Jo's head is catching up but that you got to see her face! How exciting! What love! Sweet Dreams and Love to you all,

Nana and Papa

Aunt Tanya said...

You go Jolianne!!!You are still fighting,and you're gonna be the strongest Little Girl ever!!You are really gonna put on some weight in a few days cuz Aunt Tanya is gonna bring you and Mommy some Cotton Candy from the State Fair of Texas!!When you & Mommy look up at The Big Ferris Wheel,Know I'm Loving You & praying for you.Can't wait to see your pretty little Face....

Unknown said...

hello there i found you through kim and christopher i am a charger like he is and ive been flowing you on kims fb page but when i saw ud comented on one of her posts in her blog i thoguth y not follow you through your blog im 24 and in aus dont know if kims told you much about me but you can find me in ehr fb page and if u click my link ull c my blog the one that has the msot posts is what i use hugs