Monday, September 14, 2009

Mondays


Good Morning Jolianne,
Well it is Monday morning and raining again. I think it has rained all weekend. I really enjoyed your brother Andy coming to stay with us on Saturday and Sunday. It was very nice to hang out with him like we use to do. I really hope that they let me finish my bed rest at home when I get to 34 weeks. That is one month from now. I have been working on your baby registry online. It is a little more difficult to create when you are not in the store. You pretty much have to have an idea of the things that you want. At the store you see things that you want and add them to the registry, so I am sure that I have left a bunch of things off just because I don't remember from when your brother Ronnie was a baby. I am registered at Target and Babies R Us.
I am suppose to have a sonogram today so I may update this entry if we find out any new info about you. Otherwise I will be snuggling up in bed today and reading a good book while the rain falls outside.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

The Claytons said...

Glad to hear that your mommy had a great weekend with Andy! I hope your Mommy has a good day reading a book while this lovely rain we have been having for days falls outside! I love you my sweet little niece.


Love,
Aunt Kim