
Hi Jo Jo,
Happy Friday. I am so excited that today is Friday because that means that Daddy gets to come and spend the weekend with us. It also means that I will get to see your brothers sometime this weekend. They are staying with your Mema and Pepa again this weekend because our family in Arlington is pretty sick this weekend. Our prayers go out to cousins Emma, Tyler and Cameron. I hope that they get better soon and don't feel so yucky anymore.
This morning you were causing quite a stir. When they put me on the monitor you got the hiccups and were moving around like a crazy girl. I had to be on the monitor for 2 hours!!! You got the hiccups again at the end of the monitoring.
After the monitoring I got to go to group. We made name bracelets. All of the moms did their baby's names. It was really fun. Well I better go now. I think that I am going to take a little nap.
Love you sweetie,
Mommy
1 comment:
Crazy girl! Just like your momma I guess... that is what I always tell her - "you are so crazy!" :O)
Love you my sweet little "crazy" niece!
Aunt Kim
p.s. thanks for the well wishes prayers... I am going to miss not having the boys this weekend... I was looking forward to it!
Post a Comment