I had a wonderful weekend. Lots of visitors and made a few new friends also. On Friday Marylynne and Connie came by to meet us and bring some goodies. I am suppose to open a new gift every day that I am here. It is very fun to wake up in the morning and know that I have a new little gift to open.
Aunt Kim and Memaw Barb came by on Saturday to visit. Aunt Kim made some really special candles for me to pass out to friends and family that come to see us. Here is a picture of the candle.
Candle
Here's a candle for you to light,
Once the stork has made its flight.
Upon the arrival of our little girl
to spread happiness to the world.
With a flicker of the flame,
Say a prayer in Jolianne's name.
Your big brother Ronnie came to spend the night with us on Saturday after Uncle Zach and Aunt Stacy took him to the Rangers game. We took a picture together to show how big my belly has gotten. I am 31 weeks and 4 days in the picture. Ronnie was such a good boy when he was here. I was worried that he would get bored and want to leave, but he kept himself very occupied.
31 weeks 4 days
I am going to go now. I love you very much.
Mommy
4 comments:
So glad to hear that your mommy had a great weekend! I am glad that I was able to finally come up and see her again! Time is flying by Jolianne and before Mommy and Daddy know it they will get to see your beautiful little face!
I love you my sweet little niece,
Aunt Kim
To all who have been following Crystal's blog. We have just found out that her water has broken. Please pray for Jolianne, Crystal, Jeremy and the boys.
Love In Christ,
Nana and Papa
Happy Birthday JOLIANNE CHARLENE CLAYTON 9-29-09.Can't wait to see you.You have prayers going out for you every second of the Day.Mommy & Daddy Too!!I Love You Little Girl,Aunt Tanya.
Wow Jolianne... when I said this morning that before Mommy and Daddy know it they will get to see your beautiful little face I never dreamed that at 2:41 p.m. today that it would happen! Welcome to the world my sweet little niece! I continue to pray for you and your family! I love you and I cannot wait to see you in person! You are just adorable in the pics I have seen!
Love,
Aunt Kim
Post a Comment