Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Week 30

Hello Little Jo,
Here we are at week 30. This week you are around 15.7 inches long and 3 lbs. Your brain continues to develop this week and so does your eye sight. It looks like you are getting more and
more crowded in there. I definitely feel your kicks a lot stronger these days. You really do a number on my ribs. I have had a pretty good week. I made a really cute brag book to put your first pictures in when I was in group. We also took a relaxation class today so that will help when I am having trouble getting to sleep at night. On Friday we are suppose to be making name bracelets. I just love group!!! This past weekend Daddy and I ordered prayer bracelets to give out to family. They are purple and white tie die and the say your name with a cross in front and a heart behind. I can't wait until they get here so that we can give them out.

Next week we will do another measurement check at my sonogram on Thursday. I hope that you are growing well. I have been trying to focus on positive things and not get so wrapped up in what might be. Usually the Internet has all of the worst possible scenarios and I found that I was reading far too many negative things about what your condition might be when you are born. I continue to pray for you and hope for the best for you. It won't be too much longer until we can see you and hold you. I can't wait for that day.

Love and Kisses,
Mommy

1 comment:

Nana and Papa said...

Dear Crystal,
It sounds like your group sessions are very beneficial for you and Jolianne and other Mommies too who will receive the baby books you made! The bracelets are a big surprise and I can't wait to get one. Since we think of and pray for our sweet baby all of the time, we don't need a reminder but it will help to look and touch her name and the cross as we do so! Kind of our own group therapy even though we're not all together! Hope Ms. Priss likes some of her new things like her bright green bib that says Daddy's Little Princess!
We love you all,
Nana and Papa