Monday, September 21, 2009

The begining of a new week

Hi Jolianne,
Today is Monday. It seems like time is just flying by. I am on my 6th week here at the hospital. Only 3 weeks to go until we get to go home. I can hardly believe it. I had a sonogram this morning and Dr. McGee said that everything looked really good. You were moving around all over the place!!!! On Thursday you will have your measurement sonogram. I hope that everything is going ok with you. I will continue to keep you in my prayers every single day!!!
Love you very much,
Mommy

1 comment:

The Claytons said...

My how time flies my sweet little niece... before we know it we will all be able to meet you! I am keeping you and your mommy, daddy & big brothers in my prayers every day too!


Love,

Aunt Kim