Good Afternoon Jo Jo,
Well here we are at week 29. 10 weeks to go until you are due to be born. This week you weight around 3 lbs and are close to 17 inches in length. From what I read in my pregnancy book, this week is an important week for brain development. I know that we were told last week that your head was small because your brain wasn't developing at a normal rate. I am praying everyday for God to give you a little boost to catch up your brain development. Maybe next time we do the head measurements we will get some different news. That will be 2 weeks from now so there is plenty of time for prayers. I want you to know that now matter what happens I feel so blessed to be able to be your mommy. I pray for you to be healthy and I know that miracles do happen, but I also understand that whatever choices God makes are for a reason. Sometimes I feel sad when I think that you will have a difficult life ahead of you. No parent wants their child to face hardships. It is natural to want to protect your children from anything bad that might happen. I do believe that God gives everyone the strength they need to live each day of their life. I am so excited to meet you in a few months. I know that everyone in the family and all of our friends are excited to meet you also. We will continue to pray for you everyday.
With all my love,
Mommy
2 comments:
What a sweet prayer. "And let Lord it be so."
What a sweet blessing you and Jeremy are to Debbie, Dan, Ronnie and me. We couldn't be more proud of you both.
With love,
Nana and Papa
Your mommy gave me the chills Jolianne, you have such an awesome mommy and daddy! I know that no matter what you will be taken care of very well! I am praying for you my sweet little niece (and your family too!)
Love,
Aunt Kim
Post a Comment