Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Welcome little one.

Well I started Tuesday morning out thinking that it would be a typical day but surprise, surprise you had other plans in mind. I wasn't really able to eat my breakfast because I was feeling sick and very tired. When they put me on the monitor I was not registering any contractions at all. So I thought that maybe what I thought was a contraction really wasn't. Boy was I wrong. At 1:oo my water broke. by 2:00 they had me in the Operating Room giving me an epidural. You were born by C-Section at 2:41 in the afternoon on September 29, 2009. You weighed 4 lbs and 7 oz and were 18 inches long. Here are a few pictures that were taken of you once you got up to the NICU.





It is so hard for me to not be able to be with you. I just want to hold you and cuddle you and make sure you are safe. Your Daddy has been with you every chance he gets. Hopefully I will get out of recovery soon and be back in my Antepartem room that we shared for the last 7 weeks.
Love you bunches.
Mommy


3 comments:

The Claytons said...

I got the chills when I read your mommy's post, I have tears in my eyes as I type this. I know that this is very hard for mommy right now and I also know that as soon as mommy can scoop you up into her arms to protect you, my sweet little niece, she will! Welcome to the world little one! You are beautiful! I love you and let your mommy know that I am here for her for no matter what she needs!

The Claytons said...

Jolianne, your daddy is doing such a great job of being there with you and being with mommy too! He is watching over you while mommy gets better to join in watching over you! Let your daddy know that I am here for him too :O)

Nana and Papa said...

Welcome to the world precious baby! Thanks to your Mommy and Daddy for such a wonderful gift and thank you to God for sharing you with us all!

With love,
Nana and Papa