Saturday, August 15, 2009

Psalm 27




The Lord is my light and my salvation;whom shall I fear?

The Lord is the strength of my life;of whom shall I be afraid?


I have been given a lot of information over the last few days and believe me it is very overwhelming. I have decided to concentrate on small milestones and keep my focus on each step along the way. I truly believe that the Lord places people in our lives for a reason. Jolianne, you have been sent to our family because God knows that you will be taken care of and loved dearly. Although we don't know the full extent of your heart problems right now, we do know that it will be a long road to be able to bring you home. It is scary to think of problems that you may encounter, but I have faith that the Lord will give our family the strength to endure anything that is awaiting our future.
I love you baby girl!!!!
Mommy

2 comments:

Randi said...

Aww hunny, everything is going to be A-OK, yes it's very scary right now, but in 13-16 or so weeks you guys will be at home and enjoying your new bundle of joy, I have faith and have prayed over and over again for Jolianne. Little Gabe has even prayed for his little cousin as well. Hey, look at it this way, those two will have a lot in common as they grow together :) Well hun I will check back to your blog in a few days okay. We love you and give the boys hugs and kisses and hug your tummy to send Jolianne and hug from us :)

Nana and Papa said...

Your strength, faith and resolve is humbling. Thanks to you and Jeremy for having the resolve to be the best parents ever to Jolianne. We love and admire you.

Nana and Papa