Monday, August 17, 2009

Mommy and Jolianne's Room

Hello Tater Jo!!!
I took a few pics of our room today. They let us bring in decorations so that it feels more like home.

It wouldn't feel like home without the Beatles!!! I hope you are a big fan like Mommy!!
This is a shot of the bed and the window where all of our goodies are. Thank you so much to everyone who has brought gifts. It really makes the room so much brighter with all of that love everywhere.
This is the little doll that I bought you when I found out you were a girl. Aunt Kim brought us this hope box. I gave her a hope stone when your cousin Christopher was born.


I had a pretty good day today. Sonogram went well. Everything is looking good. You got an A+ from the doctor today Jolianne. Hopefully I can get a picture of you when I have my sono on Thursday. They still haven't given me wheelchair privileges yet but I hope I get them soon. I am looking forward to arts and crafts day with the other mom's that are her like I am.
Love you sweetie,
Mommy

3 comments:

The Claytons said...

Love the post! Too cute! Finding that hope box for you had a very special meaning to me when I did. I hope it does for your mommy and you too (hopefully that makes sense). Glad that the sonogram was good today and you just stay in there Jolianne and keep growing and keep getting stronger. I Love you my little niece.

Aunt Kim

Nana and Papa said...

Hello Crystal and Jolianne!
Thanks for the pics of your room. Helps to know how what it looks like since we haven't had the chance to come over! I notice the little doll looks just like what I'm picturing Jolianne will look like some day! :-) And obviously Miss Priss must be very smart too since she made an A+
So glad it was a good day! Hope there are many more days like today in your future.
Love you all!
Nana and Papa
P.S. Tell Daddy to turn that camera on him and Mommy for your book! LOL

My Beautiful Life said...

Hi Crystal, you have a lovely room, and I love Jo's little doll, too cute. I am super happy that the sonogram was great, I have been praying for you guys everyday, I also have my family praying for you as well. The Boys and I love you and miss you. Take care and godbless