Hi
Jolianne,
Today we had a birthday party for your big brother Ronnie. He had a Hot Wheels Birthday Cake
for his 6
th birthday. Your
Mema,
Pepa, Uncle Zach and Aunt Stacy all came up to the hospital so that we could have a family party together. Here is a picture of Ronnie getting ready to blow out the candles.

After we opened presents and had cake we all played a board came. Here is your Daddy and your brothers playing. Uncle Zach and Aunt Stacy and I played also. Ronnie was the winner of the game.

Here is a picture of your silly brothers Andy and Ronnie. They are very sweet brothers. They love you very much and can't wait to see you!!!

I also had a visit today from a friend from work, Stacy McBride, who also brought some friends from Uncle Zach and Aunt Stacy's church. They brought a care package from all of my friends in the Accounting Dept. They sent such cool stuff for you and me both. I can't wait to start working on all of the scrapbook things!!! Everything was so cute and girlie =0). They also send chocolates (yummy, yummy for you and me!!) PJ's, funky socks, word finds,
suduko puzzles, a cute little elephant, some really good smelling lotion, some booties and mittens for you, flavored tea (also yummy, yummy) and some fresh fruit!!! -Thank you Delores, loved the grapes and candy. I hope I didn't forget anything. I will have to take another look at my box tomorrow and get all the stuff back out to look at it better.
Today was such a wonderful day. Once again I feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends and family!!! Everyone is praying for you, we love you so much. We all want you to keep growing big and strong!!!
With love,
No comments:
Post a Comment