Good Morning
Jolianne,
We have been very blessed to have so many friends and family come to visit. On Tuesday your cousin Christopher came by to see us. Here is a picture of him showing us he knows how to sign Aunt now. I was so excited to see he has a sign for me!!!! He is learning so much sign language. I am so very proud of him. I know that the two of you will be good friends!!!

We also have be visited by a some new friends that know your Uncle Zach and Aunt Stacy. On Monday I got to meet Rachel and Troy
Ottinger. Rachel is here at the hospital with us taking good care of baby
Malachi!! Becky and
Dosier (
sp) =) came by on Tuesday and brought some very beautiful flowers. I have a picture below. I just love all of the beautiful flowers I have in my room. Aunt Kim and Barb also brought us some beautiful pink carnations when they came to visit on Saturday. We have also been visited by Pam
Monsivaiz from Cornerstone Baptist Church. I am so
grateful for each and every person that has come to visit.

Yesterday when we had you on the monitor your heart was not accelerating the way it is suppose to so they came in at 11:00, took me off the monitor and told me I had to have a sonogram to be sure everything was
ok. So at 2:00 this morning they walked me over to the
sono room and checked you out. Everything looked fine so that was a big relief!!!! I had another
sono this morning at 7:45. They do a sonogram of you every Monday and Thursday to make sure that you are growing and thriving.
I guess that's all for now. I will write you again soon!
Love you bunches,
Mommy
1 comment:
Hi Jolianne (and mommy too!),
So glad that you looked good on the sonogram at 2:00 am. You gave your Aunt Kim a little scare as I was driving home from seeing your mommy at the hospital last night. I am so glad that your mommy was able to catch Christopher signing on her phone! I know too that ya'll will be very good friends! Keep growing and thriving my sweet little niece.
Love you,
Aunt Kim
Post a Comment