Hi Tater Jo. I am having a very lazy day today. It is 12:00 and I am still in my jamies. It was cold in our room this morning so I snuggled up with my blanket and fell back to sleep after I had my sonogram and breakfast. I am getting more use to the schedule here. On Monday I have to wake up early for sonogram, Tuesday and Wednesday I have group at 1:00, Thursday I have sonogram early in the morning and Friday I have group at 12:00. Pretty much everyday has something going on that I can look forward to. Doctor said that you are doing very well. When we look at you in the sonogram you can see that you are practicing breathing already. Dr. Yost says that is a good sign. I have a heart sono scheduled for you on Sept 8. I am praying that she gives us some good news about your heart.
The other day your cousins Tyler, Cameron and Christopher came up to visit. You cousins asked me if my bed was a race car (because it had wheels). I told them that it could be if they wanted it to be. They were really impressed by the way I could make it go up and down and sit up and lay back down. I guess it is a pretty cool bed when you think about it. Sometimes it takes seeing the 3 year old perspective of something before it really sinks in.
Today is your daddy's birthday. He is 33 today. I hope that he has a good day today. He is going to try to stop by on his way home. He came by yesterday and I gave him his gift because he wasn't sure if he could come by today. I got him a new video game. He told me last night that he really enjoyed playing it.
Well I guess that's all that's going on for now. I will write to you again soon.
Love ya sweetie pie,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hmmm...I wish my bed was a race car too! I would have it drive me to Shreveport! (That's another story for you Jolianne..your Nana is a compulsive gambler! You can even play Deal or No Deal with your Easter eggs!)
Happy Birthday Jeremy!
We love you all very much!
Nana and Papa
I love the thoughts of your 3 yr old cousins, Jolianne. I cannot wait to see what your imagination comes up with when you are 3 yrs old! Sounds like your mommy has some neat things to entertain her while keeping you in her tummy to grow bigger and stronger! I am praying for you and your family to receive good news on Sept. 8th about your heart. I hope that your daddy had a wonderful birthday =) I love you my sweet little niece.
Love,
Aunt Kim
Post a Comment