So far the only thing we have purchased for you is the Beatles shirt from your daddy. We are trying to wait until we know what you are do start buying the main stuff. Many items are boy or girl specific so I think that it would be best to wait.
We have a few new ideas for a name for you. If you are a boy your daddy really likes the name Wyatt and if you are a girl I really like the name Jocelyn. The name Wyatt means "little warrior" and the name Jocelyn is a form of the name Joyce. It means "joyful and happy". Jeremy and I thought that we would like to name you after our Aunt Joyce who is no longer with us. She was a really wonderful woman!!! I think that she would like it if her great niece had a version of her name. We will have to wait a few more weeks until we know for sure what you are.
This week you weigh 10 oz and are about 7.2 inches from crown to rump, the size of a Banana!! You are able to swallow the amniotic fluid now and process it for nutrients in your body. I can't wait to see your sonogram this month. It always makes me feel so warm inside when I see your heart beating and see you moving all around. I hope that they give me a picture so that I can look at you whenever I want to. Well I better go now. I am pretty tired and I have work tomorrow.
Love you bunches-Mommy
2 comments:
Hi Tater,
Your brothers are definitely rough and rowdy and oh so funny too! I just love the picture that your mommy posted of them. You are just growing growing growing and like your mommy said we are very excited to meet you! She is very right too, whether you are a boy or girl, you will defintely fit in perfectly!
Love ya,
Aunt Kim
Hi Crystal,
That is a very cute picture of the boys! Good thing Tater won't see it until after he or she comes out or he'll be Afraid! to come out! Thank you for considering Jocelyn as a name for a girl, she would be honored. I think writing to Tater is a great idea and will be a wonderful journal to put in the baby book. How about having Daddy and brothers write something too!?
Love ya,
Nana and Papa
Post a Comment