
Hello again Tater. It is week 23 and we are all
anxiously awaiting Thursday when we get to find out if you are a boy or a girl. I hope that you are in a good position to see. Daddy and I have finally come to an agreement that if you are a boy that even though your name will be Wyatt Alexander, it is OK if we call you Alex. Your brothers Andy and Ronnie came up with that name and I really like it. We have your name all picked out, now we just have to see if you will be a little brother or a little sister. Ronnie told me today that if you are a sister, he will be extra nice to you, but if you are a brother he won't. He is very silly =)Andy hopes that you will be a little sister, but he also thinks the idea of you guys being 3 brothers is very cool. I always call them the boys club!!! Just three more days until we find out!!!!
Love ya bunches!!!
Mommy
3 comments:
Tater your mommy is very silly too! The belly shot is too cute! Your Uncle John, Aunt Kim and cousins are anxiously awaiting on the news as well so that we will know if we will call you Alex or Jolianne!
Love, Aunt Kim
p.s. Crystal call me at work or wherever when you are ready to announce the news ... baby boy or baby girl :O)
HOW FUNNY!!!!THE FIRST THING DAN SAID IS "WHAT HAPPENED TO WYATT".
I LOVE IT. CAN'T WAIT UNTL THURSDAY.
LOVE
MOM
Dear Tater,
Can you feel the excitment in the air? It feels just like Christmas! Tomorrow we'll get to know if you are Jolianne or Alex! Do you like those names better than Tater? I really love them and you!
Get lots of rest and be ready to learn some cool tricks from your brothers!
Love you lots,
Nana and Papa
Post a Comment