Friday, July 31, 2009

Miss Jolianne Charlene Clayton

Well hello Jolianne. We found out yesterday that you are indeed a girl. Your daddy asked the technician if she was sure and she told us you had your legs wide open showing everyone. Your daddy then replied, "She better not keep doing that once she is born!" Already looking out for his little girl's best interest. The whole family is very excited to welcome you into the world in November. I did get a pic of you when we were at the doctor but for some reason I still cannot upload it. As soon as we are able to I will post it so everyone else can see how big you are getting.

This week you weigh 1 lb and 4 oz. You are around 8 1/2 inches long from crown to rump. Everything from your sonogram looked good. I am so glad that you are growing so well.

It is movie night tonight so I better go. Your brothers and I are watching Bee Movie and having Pizza and ice cream!!!

Love you bunches,
Mommy

3 comments:

Nana and Papa said...

Dear Jolianne,

It is indeed a very happy day to hear that you are a little Miss! Not that we wouldn't have loved you just as much if you were a Wyatt but since Papa has his basketball team of 7 boys it's Nana's turn to have another little girl to play with. Congratulations to Mommy,Daddy and brothers! Thank you to Mommy and Daddy for honoring so many family members on both sides for coming up with such a sweet name as Jolianne Charlene. Did you know that this means you actually have a version of your great-great-great grandmother? Her name was Jo Anne. She was called Little Grannie because she was just 4'10" And you got your pretty middle name from your Great Aunt Tanya who introduced your Mommy and Daddy. What a great day that turned out to be. Someday when you read this, be sure and ask them to tell you the story of how Daddy proposed! Very Special

Good Night Little One,
Nana and Papa

The Claytons said...

A little baby girl to call ya'lls very own. So sweet so precious. I am so proud to be called Aunt Kim by not just Jolianne but by all my nephews and niece.

Love ya!

Kim

Aunt Tanya said...

I am so excited!!What a beautiful name.(if i do say so myself)Already started shopping for you,the next day after I heard the news.YOU'LL find out soon enough Aunt Tanya's way of shopping is gararge saleing.So already I hit pay dirt!!!I think your cousin Emma is way excited to have another girl to play with.Love you all,Aunt Tanya