Well hello Tater. I hope that you are doing well. It is week 22 for you only 17 weeks left until we get to meet you. I found this picture on the
Internet of a baby 22 weeks along just like you are.

You kinda look like a little old person!!!! This week you are 8 inches long crown to rump and weigh about 1 pound now. Well
at least that is what my book says about you. I went to the doctor last week and they said that you are going to be a big baby. She said that I was measuring big for how far along I am. My baby bump should be 1 1/2 inches above my belly button but as you can see in the picture below it is quite a bit larger than that!!!

We are very excited because next week we get to find out how you are growing. I have an anatomy
ultrasound scheduled for Thursday at 12:30. I can't wait to see you again. It seems like forever since the last time I saw you. Daddy is still hooked on the name Wyatt if you are a boy!!! I imagine you being born with cowboy boots and a handlebar mustache!! I guess I have been watching too many movies about Wyatt Earp. If you are a girl we are going with
Jolianne Charlene Clayton. If you are a boy we will call you Wyatt Alexander Clayton. I guess there is not too much going on this week. Your body is getting plumper, it is
beginning to assume the appearance of a new born. I can't wait to meet you. I am so excited about all of the stuff we will get to do together once you are here!!!
With love,
Mommy
2 comments:
This is Jeremy
Tater you are very lucky to have a mommy that does all this, so you can read it when you are older.
If it were left up to dear old dad you wouldn't have baby clothes, a bed to sleep in, or diapers to wear until you were actually here. I would be rushing to Babies R Us. Daddy is very forgetful. Mommy and Daddy do love you very much and cannot wait to see you.
Love Dad
Wow Tater... your mom definitely has a baby bump! So glad to see that she posted a picture so I could see how you are growing in her tummy. Like I always say... cannot wait to meet you!
Love,
Aunt Kim
Post a Comment