Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Half way home!!!

Well it's week 19. Half way to go since the doctor plans on delivering me at 39 weeks by C-section. I have decided to do something a little bit different for the rest of the pregnancy. Instead of writing to the family about Tater I am going to write to Tater.

Hello Tater-It's me your Mommy. I am so excited that it is only 4 1/2 months left until I see you. I really hope that next month I get to see if you are a boy or a girl!!! Daddy and I have been busy trying to get everything in place for our new home in Heartland. On Saturday we went over there and picked out a nice plot of land and a really beautiful home. You and your brothers will each have your own room. We will have plenty of room to grow together. I have been working my booty off this past week. I worked until around 7 on Friday, I went in to work on Sunday and I worked until 7:45 last night (Monday). When 5:00 rolled around today I was ready to go. I will need to go in early tomorrow to get all of my work done though. You may be saying to yourself, "Geez Mom, why so busy?" That is the wonderful world of Accounting. They give you a 4 day work week but you still have to get 40 hours of work in. We are off on Friday for Fourth of July.

This week your are about 6 inches long and weigh about 8 ounces. You are starting to grow hair on your little head, unless of course you will be bald!!! Your brother Ronnie was born with a head full of black hair and brother Andy was bald. I guess you have a 50/50 chance =). This week is very important for your brain development. Some doctors believe that you are able to actually hear Mommy's voice now. I hope that you are doing well. I love you very much!!!!

1 comment:

The Claytons said...

YAY!! Half way there! Cannot wait to hear if you are a boy or a girl Tater and I definitely cannot wait for the next 20 weeks to pass so we can all see you.


Love,

Aunt Kim

p.s. - Crystal we really enjoyed Andy this past week. Love you!