Saturday, June 13, 2009

4 Months


Sorry it has been so long since I have written. I have been reading a new book lately and it has me completely enthralled!!!! I really love reading and it has been a long time since I have found a book that I actually look forward to reading. The only problem is that I forget to do the things that are important for me to do, like remembering that yesterday was water day and I forgot to send Ronnie with a pair of swim trunks. Or like Monday is my first Payroll by myself and I was suppose to be typing up my notes and reorganizing them this week so that they make more sense to me when I am trying to figure out what the Heck I am suppose to be doing.

I do have some great news to share. Andy got his report card on Thursday and he had one B and the rest were A's. I was so excited about his progress. I know he is looking forward to Junior High School next year, he is trying out for Jazz band to play an actual drum set.

Last night Ronnie's baseball team won their first game of the season!!!! He played really well. He was hitting the ball into the outfield and paying attention when he was on the field. I am so very proud of him.

And last but not least, my little Tater is growing like a weed!!! I am 16 weeks now. Tater is the size of your opened hand or 5 inches long crown to rump. Weight is 3.5 ounces, the weight has doubled in the last 2 weeks. Fat begins to form this week, it is a very important part of heat production and metabolism. Development is still progressing for the lungs but most of the other organs are formed and just getting bigger. I go to the doctor next week for my June check-up. They will also schedule a sonogram to check anatomy. Hopefully we can see if Tater is a boy or a girl pretty soon. I received my first baby clothes today. Jeremy bought Tater a Beatles onesie when he was on his trip to Chicago. It is so special to me that Jeremy was so thoughtful to get Tater something when he was out!!!! Hopefully Tater will grow to be a big Beatles fan just like the rest of my boys!!!

Well I guess that is all for now. I will try to write back after my doctors visit. I hope that everyone is doing well.

3 comments:

The Claytons said...

That is so funny that you get so engrossed in your book that you forget to do things.... oops :O)

That is awesome awesome news on Andy's report card and great job to Ronnie too with winning their first game!!

I am very anxiously awaiting to see what lil Tater is and I cannot wait until November to meet him or her.

Have a great week!
Love ya!

Kim

p.s. - Tater - it is so neat to watch your mommy's tummy grow! She definitely has a little baby tummy now!

Barb said...

It was good to see you and glad everything is going good for you. Good news about Andy And Ronnie. Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl.

Aunt Tanya said...

Sounds like everybodys doing great!Cograts Andy & Ronnie!!So ya'll are finding out the sex??(where Have I been)Thought Tater was going to make us wait!!I Love you all,hope to see ya'll soon ..Take Good care of yourself Crystal.You're doing great...