Thursday, June 18, 2009

Week 17

Hello everyone-I went to the doctor yesterday for my June check-up and everything is going well. My blood pressure is 116/70 (very good), I have still not gained any weight (I am only suppose to gain 10 to 15 lbs because of my weight before pregnancy), and Tater's heart rate is 145. Not much is new this week. Jeremy is going to Donuts with Dad tomorrow with Ronnie. Ronnie is very excited to have Daddy go to school with him!!!! Andy is enjoying the summer, he will be spending the week with his Uncle John and Aunt Kim next week. He always goes to Arlington for a week in the summer and he always has a blast hanging out with Johnathan and Hunter!!!! Ronnie's last baseball game is tomorrow night at 6:00. He is happy to be getting his trophy. We are going to celebrate his baseball season by going to dinner at the Rockin' H Cafe in Edgewood.
Nothing new is really going on with Tater this week. Just growing, growing, growing. I did find out that I won't be having a sonogram until next month instead of this month. The wait continues to find out what our Little Tater will be.

Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's out there!!!!

To Jeremy:
You are the greatest man I know. I hope that our boys grow up to be just like you. When I think of our life together I am so proud to call you mine. You will never know how much you mean to me. I am a better person because I have you to share my life with. Thank you for putting up with me day after day, I know it's not the easiest thing in the world. I am so very grateful that God has given us the opportunity to make another beautiful baby together. My heart belongs to you forever!!!! Happy Fathers Day. Love-Crystal

OK... the mushy part is over now, I hope that everyone is doing well and has a great weekend. Tomorrow is Friday, Yea!!!!!

1 comment:

The Claytons said...

So glad to hear that the dr. appt went so well again and that your bp is staying where it needs to be. We need an updated pic of your little baby bump! We always enjoy Andy with us when he comes here to Arlington :O)
Man another month before I can start on Tater's book.... don't these doctor's know it is going to take time LOL

Love ya!

Kim