Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday Evening

Hi everyone. Thank you so much for all of your well wishes for myself and Tater. I am very happy that everything is going well also. I am very glad that I will not have to be nine months pregnant in August also!!!! That was so horrible, I am happy to be due when it is not so hot. I had forgotten all about Jeremy throwing away my shoes!!! That was so funny, they did smell pretty bad though. I hope that they don't mind me walking around in house shoes at my office this time. I really like all of the name that you guys are coming up with. Jeremy and I are still not really into the same ones though.

I have been so sick the past few days. I have been pretty tired also. They say that the last few weeks of the first trimester can be the worst for morning sickness. I have 2 1/2 weeks left and it seems as though it is really going to put me to the test!!! I was at my desk yesterday and I got sick in a room full of people. I didn't want to throw up in my trash can so I just swallowed it!!! Ugh, how nasty. I was having the most horrible day ever at work and that just added to the misery. I got off work at 6:00, went home and fell asleep. I was so glad to get home. I was just pooped out. I am still pretty tired today but I managed to make homemade enchiladas for my guys. I think that everyone liked it. Mine were pretty good, but Ronnie said they made him sick. I think he was trying to get out of eating his dinner so that he could have a Popsicle. Well I better go now. I am gonna try to get some rest.

Love you all. Hope that everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

The Claytons said...

I am so sorry to hear that you had a yucky day yesterday and that "morning sickness" is getting the best of you. I hope that you can get through the next 2 1/2 weeks quickly and not have a lot of yucky days from now until then. I think I would of had to throw up in the trash can - yuck! either way!! Sorry that happened to you. So sweet and thoughtful of you to call me to see how my day went yesterday with the process of checking out the classroom and not mentioning how awful you were feeling.

Love you!

Kim