I went to the doctor today and she says that everything looks perfect. Tater is measuring in at 1 inch. I was also lucky enough to get a picture. It may be hard to see but if you look on the left side you can see a little baby, head up, arms and legs pointed to the right. I was very excited to get to see Tater once again. The heartbeat was very strong and a lot louder this time than a few weeks ago. Arms and legs are longer and the tail is gone now. Fingers and toes are visible but very tiny. The head is more erect, and neck more developed. Tater can now move its arms and legs. Male or Female organs are present but are still to similar to tell apart for another few weeks. The doctor wants to do another C-Section since I had Ronnie by C-Section. She tentatively has it scheduled for November 18th. My next doctors appointment is on May 20th.
Thank you to everyone for giving their top baby names. My favorites this week are:
Leah and Austin.
5 comments:
Tater is so cute! It is so exciting to see my little niece or nephew on the sonogram picture. It brought tears to my eyes to see that little bitty baby. I am so glad to hear that tater is doing so well and has a strong heart beat. I have decided to pick middle names for your favorite names this week and they are as follows: Leah Jolianne and Austin Nathaniel.
Love ya,
Kim
Good Morning,
So great to hear the good news! A real relief. Can't wait till November!! Like the names too! (Since the name Nathan is the only thing my sis ever went against me on..glad you prevented a feud..LOL) So now are we going for middle names :-) How bout Austin Lewis, Leah Joy, Leah Charlene, Leah Brianne? Can you be bribed :-)
Love yall lots! Take care
Nana and Papa
So good to hear that Crystal &Carly Jo are doing well!!!!I am so glad that she lost her tail!!I am so happy for you Crystal that your last months are not going to be in the HOT.HOT.Summer.Remember the Houseshoes???&Jeremy try to throw away Any of her shoes this time!!
Love you All!!!
Crystal, I love your nickname for the baby. I still haven't come up with a girls name but am trying to. I have some time though. It was so awesome to see Tater. Glad to hear things are going good. Barb
Tater, thats is cute... I wonder if that will be his/her nick name after he/she is born!!!
So glad you had a good dr. appt., I was really concerned. Please be sure to take it easy. I know that is easier said than done. We are here for you.
Love
Mom
Post a Comment