Friday, April 17, 2009

Baby Name Requests

I just wanted to remind you guys to give us your top three name picks for boys and girls. We are having a very hard time coming up with names that we both agree on. Maybe you all have a name in mind that we would like.


Jeremy's are:
Girls:

Joliann

Ryanne

Autumn


Boys:

Adam

Wyatt

Nathan


Crystal's are:

Girls:

Lily

Anna

Clara


Boys:

Ryan Nathan

Wesley

Ethan


Ronnie's favorite names are Justin and Anna Bella

Andy's favorite names are Paul and Adrianne


Since I am completely obsessed with Potatoes this time around I have decided that the baby's nickname is Tater. From now on I will refer to the baby as Tater in my blog posts.




Boys:

2 comments:

The Claytons said...

I love the nickname tater - that is very cute (I think I will call it tater fruit JK!!).

Out of the names ya'll picked I really like Autumm and Nathan. Wesley is pretty cool too. I think that Ryan Nathaniel Clayton sounds really neat. I like Clara to and think that Claire is pretty. Clara Joliann Clayton sounds pretty cool!

anyways.... my picks....
boys
Kyle
Ryan
and cant think of a third since I myself have already had to choose 8 boys names! (lol)

for girls:
Megan Marie
Makaylynn (ma-kay-lynn)
Ashleigh


So those are my thoughts (but whatever ya'll come up will be really cool or really pretty!)

Love ya'll

p.s. what happened to Kimberly (kimmy) LOL

Barb said...

I thought of a boys name. Benjamin Ryan. I haven't come up with a girls so, I'll get back to you on that. Barb(Memaw)