Wednesday, April 15, 2009
One week later
As you may know I spent most of the day last Wednesday at my doctors office. I had a scare and I was told I am on restricted activity for the rest of the first trimester, which at that time was 5 weeks. So I can go to work but when I get home I have to stay off my feet as much as possible. I have made it through the first week so I only have 4 left. I has been a lot harder than I thought it would. I had to miss Easter with my extended family on Sunday. I also missed my son Ronnie's first baseball practice. I go to the doctor again in one week so hopefully she will tell me I can do some family stuff again!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
First post for my wonderful sister in law. We missed you to but so glad that you are doing well and that you are taking care of my new niece or nephew. I look forward to reading your pregnancy experience. Here is the poem I wrote to ya'll and the new baby on Christopher's blog:
This poem is
To my unborn baby niece or nephew!
In nine short months you'll get to meet
your whole family that is already excited to meet you!
My role as aunt is quite unique
I don't fully have the reins
I'll leave disciplining to my sis in law
As for me, the fun remains!
Your physical traits will start to form
Yet remain a mystery
My sis in law's mouth? maybe your daddy's height?
and we wonder what color your hair will be.
I Cannot wait to see the many firsts with
the life you get to face
You'll need your mom and daddy too
(and even an aunt like me) to find your place
in this wonderful world
So little girl or little guy
I cannot wait to meet you
and say "Oh my,
what a beautiful baby you are!"
Love the layout! Glad you found one :O)
Post a Comment