Saturday, May 23, 2009

Week 13 Good News Galore!!!!

Welcome to week 13 of my pregnancy. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and everything is going pretty well. I received some medicine for being sick but it doesn't seem to be working so well. Jeremy suggested that I try eating just little amounts of food every few hours and that seems to be working a lot better. I heard Tater's heartbeat and it was 159 beats per minute. There is an old wives tale that anything over 140 means it is a girl. Hopefully we can find out sometime next month. I do have to go back to the doctor next Wednesday to have my blood pressure rechecked. It was 140/89 when I was there on Wednesday but I think that it was a misread. They are going to re-check to make sure. Tater is measuring about 3 1/2 to 4 inches this week and is the size of your fist. This week Tater's ears are moving higher and into the correct place on the head. Eyes are adjusting to their correct place as well.

Some news for the family. Ronnie will be graduating from Pre-K on Thursday evening. He is very excited to be starting Kindergarten next year!!! Andy will be going to a band camp this summer were he will get to meet with a bunch of kids and go on so really fun fieldtrips.

Jeremy was promoted to Project Manager at his work a week ago and I was promoted to Payroll Assistant on Friday. We are very excited to start our new positions and we both feel very blessed that we were able to advance within our companies.

I hope that everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

The Claytons said...

Glad everything is going well - I am so happy and excited to meet Tater in 6 more months! Hope the blood pressure is just a misread and you don't have high blood pressure. Congratulations to Ronnie on graduating from pre-k - he is such a big boy and Aunt Kim has really enjoyed watching him grow into a big boy! Have fun and great adventures as you enter Kindergarten in August. I hope Andy really enjoys band camp this summer. That sounds like a lot of fun! Congratulations to you and Jeremy on the promotions! That is so awesome.

Love ya,

Kim

Nana and Papa said...

Boy you weren't kidding! Lot's of news...and all of it good! Yey! Very proud of you and Jeremy moving up the coporate ladder! You both have worked very hard and deserve these opportunities. Tell Ronnie we are very proud of him and Andy to have loads of fun!
Love ya,
Nana and Papa