Hello Hello Hello. Well I am very proud to announce that we have made it threw the first trimester!!!! This week my little Tater is the size of a Peach. Crown to rump length is 3 inches long. This week the intestines, which have been growing in the umbilical cord, are now moving inside Tater's belly. We have officially entered into the maintenance phase of growth. All major systems are established and will be growing bigger and stronger for the next 28 weeks.
I was hoping that I would be finished with morning sickness by this point, but no, no, no. Not the case. I have been so sick the past few days. I really don't feel like eating anything, but I am able to eat smaller portions of meals. I guess I just feel crappy in general. Hopefully next week will be better!!!
I hope that everyone is doing well.
2 comments:
YAY!! Week 12 :O) Tater is getting bigger (and so is your tummy). So sorry that you are still feeling so crappy... I hope it goes away for you soon and you don't have to experience it through your whole pregnancy.
Congrats on the 12 weeks! Love ya!
Kim
Congratulations and good for you for following doc's orders. "Tater keep on growing little one!"
Love You,
Nana
Post a Comment